DIRECTIONS AND PARKING
While Minturn is deep in the Rocky Mountains, it is only 3 minutes from I-70
- Exit 171 to Minturn (Hwy 24)
- Take Hwy 24 to Minturn (about 3 minutes)
- Easy parking available if you turn LEFT over the bridge onto Minturn Road. Follow Minturn Road through a residential area. This road will then cross the railroad tracks and approach commercial buildings. At this point, the road changes names and becomes “Railroad Avenue.” From Railroad Avenue, turn right onto North Main Street (the Turntable Restaurant is nearby). The dirt lot on your left is the Municipal Lot – park there!
- Another parking option is to drive into town on Hwy 24. You will pass the Minturn Market and the downtown district. A few blocks into town, from Main Street (Hwy 24), you will turn right onto Harrison Avenue. Continue on Harrison until you hit Pine Street. Turn either left OR right on Pine Street. There is ample parking at the St. Peter’s Church and the lot across from the church as well as parking at the Minturn Municipal building.
FROM LEADVILLE (SCENIC BYWAY ROUTE):
- Take US-24 (left) out of Leadville toward Minturn.
- Continue on US-24, past Redcliff, into Minturn.
- Parking available if you turn left at Harrison Ave and then turn right or left onto Pine Street
- Parking also available if you head straight on Main Street (Hwy 24), over Bellm Bridge (just past the Minturn Market’s Main Crosswalk) onto North Main Street. The Town of Minturn’s Municipal Parking lot will be on your left hand side.